New Design Church is excited to be official partners with International Workers (IW’s) Dan and Lisa Lawrence, who, along with their boys Adley and Ellis, have served as Alliance IW’s in Paris, France since 2016.
What is a Partnership?
New Design Church is part of the denomination called The Christian and Missionary Alliance. As part of The Alliance, and as followers of Jesus, we strive to be a church that is a Christ-centered, Acts 1:8 family. This means our very heartbeat is to live and support the gospel of Jesus: reaching people here in our neighborhood and around the world. A partnership means we as a church family, for a period of 2-3 years, emphasize, prioritize, and support a specific IW’s ministry. There are five ways we can support this ministry:
- Prayer: praying for the Lawrence and their family, their community, the people they are connecting with, and any other additional prayer needs that come from them along the way.
- Communication: Communication is vital to any relationship. The goal is for as many of us as possible at NDC to connect with them on a personal basis.
- Visit: We would like to organize a short-term missions trip in which a team from NDC will work on the ground with the team in Paris.
- Care: We as a church want to be sure that our partners know we are there for them. Some of the tangible ways to do this are: sending a care package to their family, sending birthday or holiday presents to their boys, sending special gifts, and sending personal emails and messages from the NDC family.
- Giving: In addition to giving to the Great Commission Fund, which funds the entire team of Alliance IW’s, we want to support the Lawrences directly.
Connect With the Lawrences!
Follow their hashtag #lawrencesinparis
Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to their email newsletter.
Give to the Lawrences
There are several ways to support the Lawrences’ ministry financially: